Merit Badge Days
The Pikes Peak Council is proud to announce Merit Badge Days for 2017!
Merit Badge Days were created to provide additional merit badge opportunities outside of your troop and Summer Camp experiences to earn additional and sometimes hard to get merit badges by qualified counselors passionate about the subjects they are teaching. Merit Badges are a cornerstone of the Scouting program providing scouts exposure to subjects that they may not otherwise get in schools or other organizations. The program promotes learning and exposes scouts to potential career paths or areas of study.
The Pikes Peak Council advancement committee is looking for Merit Badge Counselors to help teach on Merit Badge Days. Please look at our Schedule of offered Merit Badges for 2017 and let us know if you can help out. This program has benefited over 900 scouts each year and we are looking to provide even more opportunities for them.
Please contact Jake Webb if you are interested.
***Merit Badges and Dates are subject to change due to Counselor availability***
***Not all Merit Badges can be fully covered in the allotted time***
- Rifle Shooting 17+18 Feb 2017 Council Activity Center
- Archery 10+11 Mar 2017 Council Activity Center
- Shotgun Shooting (Classroom) 28 Apr 2017 Council Activity Center
- Shotgun Shooting (Range) 29 Apr 2017 Camp Alexander
- COUNCIL MERIT BADGE DAY 12 Aug 2017 Council Activity Center
- Shotgun Shooting (Classroom) 29 Sep 2017 Council Activity Center
- Shotgun Shooting (Range) 30 Sep 2017 Camp Alexander
- Archery 27+28 Oct 2017 Council Activity Center
- Rifle Shooting 3+4 Nov 2017 Council Activity Center
2017 will feature a different format for Merit Badge Days! Exciting news to come!
Rifle Shooting MB February 17, 2017 to February 18
Archery MB March 10, 2017 to March 11Register Today
Shotgun Shooting MB April 28, 2017 to April 29
COUNCIL MERIT BADGE DAY August 12, 2017
Shotgun Shooting MB September 29, 2017 to September 30
Archery MB October 27, 2017 to October 28
Rifle Shooting MB November 03, 2017 to November 04